Hoofball Hoofball

Looks like a good engine for your "story of the blanks" sequel!

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Nyan

So nyan means "meow" in japanese? The cats name is "meow cat" in full translation. Thats aa kinda like...yeaaaah

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

What the?

Did you know that in the donkey kong arcade machine the movement keys were on the LEFT side of the controller and the jump was on right.

Why do you have them reversed? Now i gotta "criss cross" my hands to play it like in the good old days can you make an option to use WASD keys to move?

LilDwarf responds:

Hahaha I never thought of it that way :P I could....but you're the first one to mention it so I guess it's not really an issue...right? :O haha

Alphaland Alphaland

ITS NOT ENOUGH!

We need to go DEEPER... INSHEPTIOOON

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

fuuu

The ending should have the classic AVGN quote

"GOngratulations, you had the patience to sit through this horrible game, youve proved your nerdiness no go FUCK yourself!"

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Review of the dead

:D Like the cinema snob said, you can make anything into a zombie movie all you gotta do is put "...of the dead" at the end of the setting the movie (or in this case game) takes place in.

Like: school of the dead, road of the dead, fridge of the dead, nerd convention of the dead,mildy annoying hospital where the waiting line is ridiciluously long of the dead.

You get it right?

Napoleon Stupid Napoleon Stupid

Stupid review title!

Wow i didnt expect to see the emperor of france ride on a pig while shooting fat frenchmen with a friggin bow and arrows instead of the rifles that were really used back then.

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Einstein wasnt a genius in 2nd grade

Actually as a kid Einstein wasnt succesful at school at all! But im not judging this by its historical accuracy.

FrozenFire responds:

Actually Einstein didn't even go to school he was born on the moon.

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

Why no "choose your level"!?

Why cant you choose your difficulty level to begin with? Now you gotta start from the top, dodgin the ridiciluously easy rocks every time you die or play again it just get frustrating and most of all Boring. I did the friggin beginnin drop so many friggin times till i beat this game and that was frustrating as hell!!!!!!!

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

nice BUT..

The weapon switch system is just stupid! you cant change your weapon when your reloading ,now if i wanted to use the second weapon for WHAT ITS MENT TO BE USED FOR and that is to change your weapon when you dont have time to reload

, but now the game prevents me from doing that and i just have to keep me eye on the damn ammo meter and change the weapon when it hits 1 >:(